THE BLUE Hotel Bondi offers our guests a different way to stay. We have created a digital experience that allows our guests to have a contactless journey from check in to check out.
At 10am on the day of your arrival, we will email your pre arrival check-in link informing you it's time to check in to THE BLUE. You will need to update your profile details and on completion you will be emailed a digital key which is valid for access in your room from 3pm.
Please ensure that we have your correct mobile number and email address to ensure that you do not experience any issues with your digital journey.
If you are unhappy, let us know during your stay so we have an opportunity to resolve it, we will not refund for complaints raised post check out.
These terms and conditions apply to THE BLUE Hotel Bondi ("The Blue") and you and the associated bookings and the use of the hotel rooms, to the exclusion of any other party's terms and conditions.
* The rates are in AUD, inclusive of GST, per night cost and net being non-commissionable.
* Bookings are subject to the guarantee and cancellation policy stipulated in the reservation rate plan on offer.
* The Blue is a cashless hotel and accepts payments by visa, mastercard, unionpay and American express.
* Credit card surcharges of 2.5% apply to all payments
* Guests must be 18 years of age to enter the property, unless accompanied by an adult.
* Dogs only, that are in accordance with our pet policy, are allowed in our King + Balcony suites. Guide dogs are allowed in rooms, however The Blue must be notified prior to arrival that a guide dog is coming on site and advise if the guest requires any further assistance.
* The Blue is a non-smoking hotel. This means 100% smoke free and does not permit vaping. Failure to comply may result in a $1000 cleaning fee charged to your account.
* Any damage to rooms, spaces or the hotel in its entirety will be charged to the guests’ account. Missing room items will also be charged to the guests account post departure.
* Additional cleaning that is excess of the allocated time to service a room will be charged accordingly.
* Our wireless network is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, whether express, or implied or statutory. We do not warrant that access to our wireless network will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free at all times or will meet our guests’ requirements. We are not responsible for the security, integrity, accuracy, or completeness of any information that our guests transmit or receive while using our wireless network. Our wireless network is provided to our guests at our discretion.
* The Blue cannot be liable for lost, stolen or damaged items. If a guest leaves an item behind, it is their responsibility to retrieve that item. There is a $40 handling fee plus the postage fee to return your lost property. If you have left an item on site, we will hold it for a 1 month period after which the items will be disposed.
* The Blue does not accept liability or pay any compensation for any breach of these terms and conditions or delay or failure to provide services contracted due to circumstances beyond our control, such as acts of GOD (natural) disaster, pandemic or epidemic, fires, (acts of) war, terrorism, strikes,riots, civil disorder, government regulations, industrial disputes, adverse weather conditions or any other exceptional and catastrophic event,circumstances or emergency, delays in transportation, failure of services or inability to obtain any necessary information or consent from authority.
* The Blue enforces a no-noise and no-party policy. We are located in a residential location and have a great relationship with our neighbors and respect their right to peace and quiet.